2013 Lower St. Johns TAC Meetings and Documents
- TAC Meetings 2013
- December 11, 2013. Chili Potluck Lunch: 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM. Meeting: 1:30 PM – 4:00PM, FDEP Northeast District Office, 8800 Baymeadows Way West, Jacksonville, FL 32256.
- TAC Agenda December 11, 2013
- TAC Meeting Summary December 11, 2013.
- PowerPoint Presentation by Ross Youngs, Algaeventure Systems, “Algae Harvesting Benefits and New Techniques”.
- PowerPoint Presentation by John Hendrickson, St. Johns River Water Management District, “Factors Favoring Cyano-Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Niche-Specification in the LSJR and the Dominance of Microcystis aeruginosa”.
- PowerPoint Presentation by Eric Bush & Eric Summa, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Jacksonville District, “Update on the Jacksonville Harbor Deepening Study”.
- PowerPoint Presentation by Charles Gauthier, Florida Department of Environmental Protection – Watershed Planning & Coordination Section, “Upstream St. Johns River Nutrient Reduction Plans”.
- September 25, 2013, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM, University of North Florida (UNF), Building 50 - Science and Engineering Third Floor, FEEDS Room, Jacksonville, FL 32224.
- TAC Agenda September 25, 2013
- TAC Meeting Summary September 25, 2013
- PowerPoint Presentation by Quincy Gibson, Ph.D., University of North Florida, “Behavioral Ecology of St. Johns River Bottlenose Dolphins”. The presentation is not available.
- PowerPoint Presentation by Lucy Sonnenberg, Ph.D., Jacksonville University and Radha Pyati, Ph.D., University of North Florida, “The State of the Lower St. Johns River Report: Water Quality, Fisheries, Aquatic Life, and Contaminants 2013”
- PowerPoint Presentation by Joel Steward, St. Johns River Water Management District, “The Blooms of 2011: A Reversal of a Decade of Oligotrophication in the Indian River Lagoon System”.
- June 28, 2013. (Note new meeting time) 9:30AM – 12:00PM, City of Jacksonville-Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan Street, First Floor Training Room, Jacksonville, FL 32202. Theme: “Innovative solutions for nutrient management”.
- March 7, 2013 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, St. Johns County Utility Department, Matanzas Conference Room – 1st Floor, 1205 SR 16, St. Augustine FL 32084.
- TAC Agenda March 7, 2013
- TAC Meeting Summary March 7, 2013.
- PowerPoint Presentation by David Bolam, Clay County Utility, “Keystone Heights Surficial Aquifer & Lakes Replenishing Project”.
- PowerPoint Presentation by Brian Katz, FDEP, “Using Tracers to Assess Sources and Chronology of Groundwater Contamination”.
- PowerPoint Presentation by Ming Ye, FSU, “An Overview of ArcNLET and Associated Tools for Estimation of Nitrate Load from Septic Systems to Surface Water Bodies”.
- PowerPoint Presentation by Brett Goodman, Jones Edmunds & Associates, “Water Conservation: Public Supply”.