2014 Lower St. Johns TAC Meetings and Documents
- TAC Meetings 2014
- September 23, 2014, 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM, Wind Mitigation and Resource Conservation Building, 3111 Agricultural Center Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32092. Documents will be posted as they become available.
- June 26, 2014, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM, Jacksonville University, Marine Science Research Institute Room 243/244, 2800 University Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32211.The theme will be “LSJR Monitoring”. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- TAC Agenda June 26, 2014.
- TAC Meeting Summary June 26, 2014.
- PowerPoint Presentation by Captain Mike Getchell, Jacksonville Marine Transportation Exchange and Dr. Clint Hare, Woods Hole Group, “The New Lower St. Johns River NOAA PORTS Monitoring System.”
- PowerPoint Presentation by Paul Stodola, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, “Jacksonville Harbor Deepening Study: Effects Assessment Overview, Monitoring and Correction Action Plan-Final.”
- PowerPoint Presentation by Betsy Deuerling, City of Jacksonville and Anita Nash, Florida Department of Environmental Protection, “Lower St. Johns River Tributaries 2014 Intensive Bacteria Assessment.”
- March 12, 2014, 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM, St. Johns Utility Department, 1205 SR 16, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- TAC Agenda March 12, 2014.
- TAC Meeting Summary March 12, 2014.
- PowerPoint Presentation by Julie Espy, Florida Department of Environmental Protection, “Water Quality Assessment Under Numeric Nutrient Criteria (NNC).”
- PowerPoint Presentation by Glenn Landers, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers—Jacksonville District, “Sea Level Change Considerations for Water Resources Planning in Northeast Florida.”
- Presentation by Margo Moehring, Northeast Florida Regional Council, “Regional Coordination on Sea Level Rise.”
- Handout from Julie Espy, Florida Department of Environmental Protection, “NE FL TMDL Priority Areas, Feb2014.”